Assisted Living - Services and Pricing
- Licensed nurse scheduled 7 days a week
- Loving, caring staff provides assistance with personal care
- Medication management overseen by LVN
- 24-hour bedside emergency call system
- Offering a menu with an array of healthy choices for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Vibrant activity program
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Assisted Living studios may be furnished with your own furnishings or with ours
- A variety of inviting resident and family areas
- Outdoor Patio
- Family Room with TV
- Beauty Shop
- Close to restaurants and shopping
Assisted Living Pricing
The Village Assisted Living is ideal for seniors who need personal assistance with activities of daily living. Our standard private daily rate starts at $145.00.
Additional Assisted Living options include our relaxing “Short Stay Program” and our specialized “Bridge to Home” Program.
“Best of the Best” Winner!
Voted Best Retirement Community in the Inland Empire 11 Years in a Row!
“After 16 years at the Village we realize that it was our best move ever. We probably wouldn’t be alive today except for the caring people of The Village.” – Resident