Skilled Nursing - Services and Pricing
- Licensed nurses on staff 24/7
- Medication management overseen by a licensed nurse
- Loving, caring staff provides assistance with personal care
- On Site State-of-the-art Equipment and Rehabilitation Programs
- Physical, Occupation & Speech Therapy
- Care Plan Meetings
- A menu with a variety of healthy choices for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks
- Private Suites and semi-private suites with showers in each suite
- 24 hour bedside emergency call system
- Totally renovated and remodeled with a variety of inviting resident and family areas
- Vibrant activity program
- Transportation to medical appointments is available
- Outdoor Patio
- Beauty Salon/Barbershop
- Basic Cable Included
- Close to restaurants and shopping
Skilled Nursing Pricing
The Village Skilled Nursing is for seniors who need rehabilitation after surgery, care after an acute illness or long-term personal nursing assistance. Our semi-private daily rate is $260. We accept all major Health Insurance, including Secure Horizons, SCAN, Aetna and Medicare.
Ask about our “Bridge to Home” program. A transitional approach to ensure your peace of mind before going home offering an optional extended stay in our Newly Remodeled private suite in our very own Assisted Living here at The Village.
“Best of the Best” Winner!
Voted Best Retirement Community in the Inland Empire 11 Years in a Row!
“What a wonderful place to come and heal!” – Resident