The Village Neighborhood
Urban Living, for those with or without a car...
If you’re seeking retirement living that puts an emphasis squarely on choice, our location truly delivers. Stroll out our front door and the neighborhood awaits with all its eclectic charms.
- Café Bakeries: Polly’s Bakery Café, Panera Bread, Downtown Deli & Coffee Company, Destination Coffee Bar & Bistro
- Restaurants: Applebee’s, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Chili’s Grill & Bar, IHOP, Denny’s, Mia’s Country Kitchen, Steer N Stein, and many more
- Starbucks: Three in the area
- The Hemet Valley Mall – JC Penney, Sears, Hobby Lobby, Payless, Foot Locker, Daniel’s Jewelers, Radio Shack, GNC and more
- Regal Hemet Cinema 12
- Grocery Stores: Stater Bros., Smart & Final, Sprouts Farmers Market, WinCo Foods
- WalMart, Target, Michaels, Ross, Pier 1, See’s Candy and drug stores
“Best of the Best” Winner!
Voted Best Retirement Community 11 Years in a Row!
A little over a mile from The Village . . .
The Hemet Public Library
Restaurants: Dattilo Ristorante Italiano, Los Vaquero’s Cantina & Grill, Sizzler and more
Adventure . . .
Countless possibilities are waiting to be discovered within fifteen minutes to an hour or so drive. Even better, you’ll have curious, interesting neighbors eager to explore with you.
A scenic 24 mile drive through the San Jacinto Mountains will bring you to Idyllwild, a quaint mountain village nestled among the tall pines, sweet smelling cedars and Legendary rocks. Great for Rock Climbing are Tahquitz and Suicide Rocks which attracts beginners as well as seasoned rock climbing professionals.
In August, the Idyllwild Arts presents Jazz in the Pines, featuring dozens of jazz, blues and R&B bands along with several artisans showcasing their hand-made creations. Locally owned shops and restaurants are there for you to explore year-round.
Performing Arts and Museums
- Ramona Bowl Amphitheatre – Established in 1923 and Home of North America’s longest running outdoor drama, “Ramona”, the Bowl is a genuine historic landmark and a California treasure. 4 miles
- Fingerprints Youth Museum – 2 miles
- San Jacinto Battle Monument and Museum of History
- Santa Fe Train Depot Historical Site and Hemet Museum
- Western Science Center (formerly the Western Center for Archaeology & Paleontology) and Museum
- Diamond Valley Lake Visitor Center
- Soboba Hot Springs – Originally developed in the 1880’s and acquired in 1913 by the Gilman family which is now Gilman Hot Springs.
Golf, Fishing and Casino Resorts
- Seven Hills Golf Course – 2 miles
- Hemet Golf Club – 4 miles
- Echo Hills Golf Course
- Diamond Valley Golf Club
- Golden Era Golf Course
- The Country Club at Soboba Springs
- Diamond Valley Lake Marina – Fishing
- Soboba Casino – 7.5 miles
- Temecula Valley Mall – The Promenade – 20 miles
- Desert Hills Premium Outlets, Cabazon – 23 miles
- Palm Springs – 42 miles
- The Gardens on El Paseo & El Paseo Village, Palm Desert
- Westfield Shopping Mall, Palm Desert
Wine Country, Air Balloon Adventures & Jazz
- Wilson Creek Winery – 21 miles
- Air Balloon Adventures – 22 miles
- Thornton Winery – Champagne Jazz Series, in Temecula Valley Wine Country – 24 miles
- Lake Skinner Recreation Area (Temecula Valley), home of the Temecula Valley Balloon & Wine Festival – 24 miles
Major Sports Venues
- Staples Center – home of the Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Clippers and the Los Angeles Kings – 88 miles
- Angeles Stadium – Anaheim Angels – 64 miles
- Dodger Stadium – home of the Los Angeles Dodgers
- QualComm Stadium – home of the San Diego Chargers – 76 miles
- Ontario International Airport (ONT) – 48 miles
- Palm Springs International Airport (PSP) – 48 miles
- Hemet-Ryan Airport – hosts local air shows – 2.6 miles
The Village complementary transportation takes residents to scheduled medical and dental appointments within a limited radius and offers regular opportunities for grocery shopping, banking, etc . . .